Over the years, we've completed a number of software/electronics projects.
These project have involved one or more of following aspects.
Using a wide variety of tools:
- Digital and Analog Electronics Design
- Printed Circuit Board Layout and Manufacture
- C and Assembly Programming Languages
- Firmware Programming
- PC Programming for User Interface and Connectivity
- Windows Device Drivers
- USB and Serial Ports
- Mechanical Design and Prototyping
- Optics Engineering
Though I'm personally familiar with all these tools and techniques, I also rely
on a close knit network of true experts in various fields to insure that work
performed meets the highest professional standard.
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout software
- 3D CAD software and Rapid Prototyping
- C and C++ programming languages